Award Winning Luxury Accommodation
The award winning Trigg Retreat Bed and Breakfast celebrated 13 years in business in November 2017. Industry recognition for excellent service and high quality furnishings and guest facilities has been acknowledged over these years as follows:
- 2017 – Gold List Australian Accommodation from Star Ratings Australia
- 2017 – Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- 2016 – Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- 2016 – Gold List Australian Accommodation from Star Ratings Australia
- 2015 – Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- 2014 – Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- 2013 – SILVER winner – WA Tourism Awards for Hosted Accommodation
- 2013 – Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- 2012 – GOLD winner – WA Tourism Awards for Hosted Accommodation
- 2012 – Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- 2011 – GOLD winner – WA Tourism Awards for Hosted Accommodation
- 2010 – Finalist – WA Tourism Awards for Hosted Accommodation
- 2009 – BRONZE Winner – WA Tourism Awards for Hosted Accommodation
- 2008 – Finalist – WA Tourism Awards for Hosted Accommodation
- Accreditation – Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- 4½ star rating – Star Ratings Australia
Luxury Bed and Breakfast
Trigg Retreat Luxury Bed and Breakfast provides Award winning, boutique style accommodation including a gourmet continental breakfast or an optional enticing hot menu, free wi-fi and free guest computer/internet facilities, off-street parking and excellent personalized service.
Trigg Beach Cottage opened in June 2013 and is located over the road from Trigg Retreat and provides self-catering and fully equipped facilities for families or business travellers, with free wi-fi and off-street parking. This has been an exciting and long awaited extension of our accommodation for guests seeking this glorious coastal area, and our favourite of Perth’s suburban beaches.
We aim to ensure our guests feel valued. Our clientele includes both business travelers and holiday makers. Read some of the reviews on this website or on Trip Advisor (link at bottom of the page) to see what guests have to say about their experiences and enjoyment staying at Trigg Retreat. Have a look at the video to really see what this luxury accommodation bed and breakfast has to offer.
Being located so close to Perth’s most desirable stretch of coastline provides many benefits to our guests. Just a ‘stroll to the beach’ to enjoy swimming, walking, snorkeling, surfing, or relaxing in the sun. A coffee or meal in one of the local cafes or restaurants adds to the bliss.
A large bush reserve with walking tracks is one minute away for an alternative experience and provides a wonderful example of Western Australia’s beautiful natural bushland. Alternatively the freeway is located close by, so travelling into the city is very convenient.
Operating a B&B and working within the Tourism Industry, has provided Sue opportunities to contribute to this industry including:
- Facilitator for the course ‘Starting and Managing Your Own B&B’ through University of WA Extension, in November and March 2015 and September 2014
- Appointment to the National Board of Hosted Accommodation Australia Ltd, previously Bed & Breakfast, Farmstay and Accommodation Australia Ltd (BBFAA), from May 2009 – March 2012
- Committee Member and Editor of newsletters for Hosted Accommodation Australia – WA Division from Aug 2006 – March 2012
- Participant on Tourism WA’s website for the ‘Jumpstart Program’ (wwwtourismwa.gov.au) talking online about starting a business etc, which was launched in June 2009
- Facilitator at AGM for BBFAA – WA Division in 2010 on ‘Marketing Mediums and the impact of online reviews to attracting clients’
- Presenter at Better Business Blitz in Toodyay on the value of Accreditation for my business, for Tourism Council WA in Feb 2009
- Presenter at AGM and networking meetings for BBFAA – WA Division on ‘Marketing’ and ‘Pricing’ during 2008
Bryson supports Sue as she operates Trigg Retreat Bed and Breakfast, as well as Trigg Beach Cottage whilst continuing his career in a leading Perth building company. The coastal B&B has been designed to provide boutique accommodation for guests with separate facilities for private use. The Cottage provides self-contained facilities for a maximum of 4 people.
Sue and Bryson welcome guests to enjoy the accommodation and to share the wonderful facilities in the Trigg beach area and the beautiful Perth highlights.