Trigg Retreat Bed & Breakfast Perth
Trigg Retreat provides two styles of Accommodation for business and leisure guests located just 15 minutes drive to Perth city and 400 metres from the coast. Trigg Retreat B&B is at 59 Kitchener St and Trigg Beach Cottage is at 58 Kitchener St, Trigg.
Trigg Retreat B&B is an Award winning, 4½ star, Accredited, boutique bed and breakfast. Trigg Retreat Bed and Breakfast provides three spacious and tastefully furnished queen size ensuite rooms set in a modern, two-storey home in coastal Perth, Western Australia. Each of the three air-conditioned rooms has an ensuite bathroom with complimentary toiletries, luxurious queen size beds, FREE wi-fi, TV/DVD with extensive selection of DVDs to choose from, FREE Netflix, fridge and tea/coffee facilities, iron and board, safe, ceiling fan and daily bedside chocolates. Relax and enjoy the facilities in the upstairs guest lounge and mini kitchen or the downstairs breakfast room and garden courtyard. An off-street parking bay is allocated to each room.
A delicious gourmet continental breakfast is included in the tariff, or an enticing hot selection is available each day, please see the menu for details.
Excellent service and facilities and our determination to have you return again, ensures a quality stay.
Trigg Beach Cottage – self catering, fully furnished accommodation
TRIGG BEACH COTTAGE is a fully furnished and equipped, self catering house with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two toilets, spacious sitting room, dining, kitchen, laundry, outside BBQ area, front patio, in a bright, airy, recently renovated cottage over the road from Trigg Retreat BB. FREE WI-FI, FREE Netflix and FREE bikes are provided.
‘Just a stroll to the beach’.
The magnificent West Australian coastline stretches as far as the eye can see. Views of the white sands and the crystal clear blue ocean will take your breath away. This coastal strip caters for everyone – walking and bike riding paths, surfing, safe swimming beaches and bays and enticing places to eat.
Relaxing Coastal B&B and Cottage
- popular Perth beaches such as Trigg, Scarborough, City Beach, Sorrento and Hillarys
- exquisite coastal bays including Mettams Pool for safe swimming and snorkelling
- beachside cafes are walking distance from the house
- fascinating Hillarys Marina/Sorrento Quay. From the marina catch a ferry to idyllic Rottnest Island, enjoy a whale watching tour, or view the underwater aquarium at AQWA.
- Karrinyup shopping complex (boutiques, eateries, major department stores of Myers and David Jones) just a 3 minute drive
- excellent public golf courses
- public transport in our street – to the city (south) or Hillarys Marina (north)
- close to the major freeway – easy access to Perth city
- just 15 minutes drive to Perth, Western Australia’s capital city
- 30 minutes direct route to airport (end of our street, turn right and keep driving straight – North Beach Road changes name to Reid Highway, changes to Tonkin Highway and airports both domestic and international are left off Tonkin Highway.