Trigg Retreat - Accommodation Western Australia
Award winning, boutique accommodation with 4½ star rating and located just 15 minutes drive to Perth city. Great location near the coast, free wi-fi and many extras provides the perfect place to stay for holiday and business travellers. Read the reviews, contact us or book online.
Trigg Retreat Bed and Breakfast provides three spacious and tastefully furnished ensuite rooms in a modern, two-storey home in coastal Perth, Western Australia, with guest facilities separate from the hosts. Each of the three air-conditioned rooms has an ensuite bathroom with complimentary toiletries, luxurious queen size beds, TV/DVD with extensive selection of DVDs to choose from, fridge and tea/coffee facilities, FREE wi-fi, iron and board, safe, ceiling fan and daily bedside chocolates. Relax and enjoy the facilities in the upstairs guest sitting room or the downstairs breakfast room and garden courtyard. An off-street parking bay is allocated to each room.
A delicious gourmet continental breakfast is included in the tariff, or an enticing hot selection is available each day, please see the menu for details.
'Just a stroll to the beach'. The magnificent West Australian coastline stretches as far as the eye can see. Views of the white sands and the crystal clear blue ocean will take your breath away. This coastal strip caters for everyone - walking and bike riding paths, surfing, safe swimming beaches and bays and enticing places to eat.
Our coastal B&B in Trigg near Perth (15 minutes drive to Perth city) is the perfect base for your relaxing Western Australian holiday or business trip. Easy access to:
- popular Perth beaches such as Trigg, Scarborough, City Beach, Sorrento and Hillarys
- exquisite coastal bays including Mettams Pool for safe swimming and snorkelling
- beachside cafes are walking distance from the house
- fascinating Hillarys Marina/Sorrento Quay. From the marina catch a ferry to idyllic Rottnest Island, enjoy a whale watching tour, or view the underwater aquarium at AQWA.
- Karrinyup shopping complex (boutiques, eateries, major department stores of Myers and David Jones) just a 3 minute drive
- excellent public golf courses
- public transport in our street - to the city (south) or Hillarys Marina (north)
- close to the major freeway - easy access to Perth city
- just 15 minutes drive to Perth, Western Australia's capital city
- 30 minutes direct route to airport (end of our street, turn right and keep driving straight - North Beach Road changes name to Reid Highway, changes to Tonkin Highway and airports both domestic and international are left off Tonkin Highway.